General Event Information
Millon Events is excited to present the 2021 Summer Invitational. This year, the event will host 12 teams from the class of 2027, 12 teams from the class of 2028, and 6 teams from the class of 2029 & 2030. The Summer Invitational is an invite-only events held just outside of Baltimore, MD on June 26 & 27, 2020. The event will begin with pool play on Saturday and teams will compete within their pool vying for advancement into the Sunday Championship format. This event will guarantee quality opponents throughout the weekend and crown a true champion at the 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 level respectively.
Millon Event Management
Launched in 1994, Millon events has managed camps and tournaments throughout the U.S. Millon camps currently operate in Ohio, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New York and have had over 28,000 participants since inception. In the lacrosse tournament space, Millon events generally operates smaller boutique events that feature elite level teams and immaculate facilities.
SUMMER INVITATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Mid-Atlantic location/ease of travel
- Competition/top teams in nation
- True game play with four quarters and timeouts
- Highly vetted and trained officials, best in area
- Incredible venue and event management
- Removal of the hustle and bustle of massive jamboree tourney/parking